- 08-08-2013, 12:48 PM #1
Look at the screenshots below.
Windows Phone Storage shows 1.48GB in pictures.
Nokia Storage Check shows 9.3GB in photos.
Any idea why?
I've got a theory that Nokia Storage Check might be including all saved photos and screenshots, but Windows Phone Storage only shows "Camera Roll"
There's also discrepancy between Music + Videos
EDIT: In fact, every category has discrepancies
08-09-2013, 03:26 AM #5
- 101 Posts
It shows less in "Music+video" but more in "Photos". So my guess is that Lumia Storage Check counts videos (at least some) to photos. The reason for the "Other" category being smaller in Lumia Storage Check is that it only shows a part of the other storage that can safely be deleted.
[S]BTW: Is your Lumia Storage Check app up to date? Because it looks totally different on my phone (just checked, mine is up to date).
EDIT: You are definitely using an outdated version. Please update your Storage Check app and report back if your problem is solved.[/S]
EDIT2: Nevermind, it actually looks the same on my phone. Sorry about the confusion.
Last edited by bambusbieger; 08-09-2013 at 03:51 AM.
- By mase123987 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 08-12-2013, 11:44 PM
- By Michael Archambault in forum Xbox Console GamingReplies: 13Last Post: 08-12-2013, 10:58 AM
- By EngineerTuna in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2013, 03:22 PM
- By Beast of Haeven in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2013, 01:06 PM
- By ajeesh yacob in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 11Last Post: 08-08-2013, 12:13 PM