- 08-09-2013, 12:28 AM #1
- 08-09-2013, 09:35 AM #4
Please forgive my noob question. I am about to flash this on my Rogers L920 Black. How does the dev rom here compare to the EU French ROM posted earlier this week? I see there is some MB size difference in the core FFU file and was just wondering what the diff was.
- 08-10-2013, 12:03 AM #7
- 08-10-2013, 12:55 AM #10
Is there any real difference between this and the French version? I've selected ATT LTE 1 as my default network on the french rom and had no problems. It shows as "4g" but I'm assuming it's the same thing/using LTE.
- 08-10-2013, 03:37 AM #12
- 08-10-2013, 07:18 PM #16
Everything loaded up fine but I can't log into my Live account. Keeps saying my user name or password is wrong. I've logged into my Live account via a web page and it works fine just not when trying to setup my phone.
- 08-10-2013, 08:34 PM #18
UPDATE: I had to log into my Live Account and turn off 2 Factor Authentication. Once I did this I could sign into my Live account and let it set up my phone. Thanks for all of the help!!
Last edited by peacock93; 08-10-2013 at 09:46 PM.
- 08-11-2013, 12:26 AM #19
Good that you got it sorted. If you do turn it back on again you may be promoted to enter a new password on yiur phone then you need to go to back to your live account and create an app password under security settings.
- 08-11-2013, 04:46 AM #20
I have a couple new problems.
1) I cannot tether, even though my account is set up for it. A message box pops up and tells me to contact AT&T to set up tethering on my device.
2) When trying to add photos, videos and music on my device it keeps dropping the USB connection with my PC.
- 08-11-2013, 05:03 AM #21
I seem to have a problem using this rom. When connected to the 5ghz wifi, the download speed is about 0.3 mbps while upload is about 6. With the 2.4ghz wifi band I am able to get 16 mbps down and about 6-7 mbps up.
08-11-2013, 10:04 PM #22
- 108 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I already tested with RM-821 and can confirm that unlocked ALL LTE Bands for this model.Look at Rogers L920+ GDR2 Euro Dev ROM. Results/Experiences for RM-820 feedback.
Last edited by FBirraque; 08-12-2013 at 01:13 AM.
- 08-12-2013, 01:52 PM #24
Go to Device Manager, go to your USB port section, go through every single option and disable the "Allow system to turn this port off to save power" for each USB port listed.
I was getting that error message too and I did that, and it worked.
I just plugged the phone in, waited for that recovery screen to pop up, held the two buttons and let it restart and connect on its own.
- By Andre o Botelho in forum App SpotlightReplies: 9Last Post: 01-31-2015, 02:12 PM
- By AndreStudart in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2013, 05:41 AM
- By Jack Janik in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2013, 07:32 AM
- By shafwany ahmad in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 5Last Post: 08-09-2013, 12:56 PM
- By Tuan Em in forum App SpotlightReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2013, 02:34 AM