- 08-13-2013, 12:16 AM #2
It usually takes a while before the carriers officially release updates. You might want to follow the WPCentral blogs, since the writers usually mention when carriers roll out official updates.
- 08-13-2013, 02:08 AM #3
09-08-2013, 06:52 PM #5
- 368 Posts
I am currently running the GDR2 AT&T Dev rom, so as soon as the GDR3/BS update is available in an unbranded rom, I will be flashing it right away.Windows - Surface RT
Windows Phone - Dell Venue Pro | Nokia Lumia 920 | Nokia Lumia 1520
Windows Mobile - i-mate SP5 | HTC 8525 | HTC Touch HD
12-26-2013, 02:54 AM #6
- 9 Posts
I flashed back in the waiting for Amber days – I don't know if I flashed EU dev or French unbranded Amber but I got even the latest Dec. 21, 2013 update. I'm at 8.0.10521.155. Has anyone reflashed because the novelty of Nokia mix radio being 100 different French mixes has worn off? Anyway to change region of mix radio and get different content without a flash?
- By husam2277 in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 17Last Post: 11-14-2013, 09:44 AM
- By mustiman in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2013, 11:41 AM
- By wsam in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2013, 05:00 AM
- By hishamalmghbashy in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2013, 05:58 PM
- By MoggSquad in forum XBOX MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2013, 04:38 PM