Nokia Lumia Amber Update India

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey people. I have received a confirmation from nokia that the amber update will roll out tonight (15 august 2013) for the lumia 920 in India
I am also posting a screenshot of the confirmation
hh.png
This is confirmed

diktea

May 6, 2013
Visit site
God that would be great... waiting for so long. i thought it would be last night anyway if its true that is gonna be great...

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Confirmed the same for my Lumia 720. Apparently all the Nokia care executives seem to be saying that Amber update will start rolling out late in the evening today. Hope for the best and keep posting for any updates

suntu

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Confirmed the same for my Lumia 720. Apparently all the Nokia care executives seem to be saying that Amber update will start rolling out late in the evening today. Hope for the best and keep posting for any updates

May be Nokia India CCare aren't sure about update as they say might be/don't have official info blah....blah..... Hope OTA by evening :eek:rly:

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
They said it will begin rolling out today. It may start out with the 920s as is the trend. If they don't, they might still begin with the 520s as that leads in India. I hope though that all of them get it tonight. My 720 needs the FM, glance screen and further improved battery life (I'm a battery hog with the way i use my phone).

suntu

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
They said it will begin rolling out today. It may start out with the 920s as is the trend. If they don't, they might still begin with the 520s as that leads in India. I hope though that all of them get it tonight. My 720 needs the FM, glance screen and further improved battery life (I'm a battery hog with the way i use my phone).

Yup... 920 <---------720----------->520 Getting ready to be Sandwiched :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)