08-16-2013, 03:26 PM #1
- 7 Posts
I'm seeking information / confirmation that LTE and HSPA+ works on the International version of the Lumia 920 on T-Mobile.
Or do I need an unlocked ATT version (RM 820) for T-Mobile LTE to work?
Right now, the RM 821 (int'l Lumia 920) is a better deal from the likes of Amazon.
Feedback appreciated from actually Lumia 920 T-Mobile users.
08-16-2013, 03:52 PM #2
- 3,588 Posts
T-Mobile uses AWS Bands (1700MHz/2100MHz) for LTE (Band 4) and HSPA+ and in some areas it uses 1900MHz where its frequency has been refarmed. The L920 international version, if it supports the above bands then LTE/HSPA+ should work. I am using a 920 from Rogers which is pentaband (it has all frequencies) hence it gets LTE/HSPA+ wherever T-Mobile has enabled it.
- By Moises Corilloclla in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 13Last Post: 08-20-2013, 02:01 PM
- By coip in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 7Last Post: 08-20-2013, 08:50 AM
- By Goobers in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2013, 08:44 PM
- By sph0308 in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 11Last Post: 08-17-2013, 11:12 AM
- By abeinspace in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2013, 05:11 PM