Lumia 920 camera bug after Amber update

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm aspect good photos, not like a medium/lower android device quality

ahh do you think these images were captured by android, let me tell you I was using galaxy s3 by SCAMSUNG and its camera was worst , if you compare my images with galaxy s3,,errgg they are rubbish, same for iPhone ohh iPhone does not have manual controls so you cant adjust iso,white balance.
post processing does kill images but the result are not too bad, we can't complain its almost 2 year flagship device,

supershi80

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
ahh do you think these images were captured by android, let me tell you I was using galaxy s3 by SCAMSUNG and its camera was worst , if you compare my images with galaxy s3,,errgg they are rubbish, same for iPhone ohh iPhone does not have manual controls so you cant adjust iso,white balance.
post processing does kill images but the result are not too bad, we can't complain its almost 2 year flagship device,

The problem is not the type of control but the quality. Iphone is much better now (and also most high-end android) respect our 920 with the postprocessing issue.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
iPhone is better now, still 8MP camera now with dual flash,and slow mo feature, that's all, now what our Lumia does iPhone can't nokia camera :D, manual focus, rich recording

supershi80

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
iPhone is better now, still 8MP camera now with dual flash,and slow mo feature, that's all, now what our Lumia does iPhone can't nokia camera :D, manual focus, rich recording

-dual flash and slow motion features have nothing to do with the quality of photos
-manual focus and rich recording have nothing to do with the 920 issue.

Excuse me but I don't waste the time to respond you another time if you talk like now

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
The camera of 920 is impressive and capable of destroying some of the digital camera (not dslr) and other smartphones camera. Look how it produced the brilliant, clear, and sharp images. 920 has a built in software jpeg processing which is unpolished and that is the reason of soft, blurry and yellowish pictures. At the moment, Nokia Creative Studio fixes the yellowish tint by adjusting color balance. But 920 is point and shoot. I do not want to edit all my photos every time. This is definitely a camera software problem. Firmware update can only solve this. I thought Black Update will fix this but they focused on worthless bluetooth and glance update instead of the camera updates. -_-

Senad Klepic

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
WP_20140120_15_21_36_Pro.jpg WP_20140118_11_29_53_Pro20140118155909.jpg 2 pictures i took randomly (ofc 2nd is macro is hard to make them look awful). All i can say yes there are problems, yes PP sucks. But telling that its crap hmm, i think you are expecting way more than the little fellow can offer.

Zamir Yusof

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
what more do you expect from Lumia 920 8.7 camera , it's not a Lumia 1020 ;)

The problem is the camera hardware is superior, but the software is not. It's not like we ask for Nokia to make the image looks better, we simply asking for them to fix their post processing algorithm which degrade the image captured by Lumia 920. It is evident in lots of indoor shots where we got crisp and almost accurate colour initially until the post processing ruining them.
I think we have plentiful of examples in this thread, why don't you look back few pages behind to get more understanding of the situation.

edit: Just updated to Black. What a letdown :angry:
https://skydrive.live.com/pagenotfounderror

Last edited:

Zamir Yusof

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
There is no point. That blind ***** has already answered to someone that this problem is not a bug and he does not see anything wrong...so he needs some pairs of glasses.
P.S
People do not bother with Nokia forums because Nokia does not give shhh... about this.
Posting these issues on youtube will attract Nokia's attention much more than posting in their forum.
I will gather some photos and post a video on youtube. You should do the same, is the only thing that will count a little in this whole mess Lumia cameras are.

Please do. And I really hope for not only Lumia 920 user, but iPhone and Android user as well to watch it and give bad comment and rating because when the 920 first release, they always get hype that the camera on 920 capture better photo than iPhone and android top tier phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb