Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 433
Like Tree147Likes
  1. Jump Jet's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    130 Posts
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
       #1  
    I downloaded the update (amber) and i take photo with pro cam save clearer picture of that moment, look back to the photograph, it was found photos discoloration, variable Mongolian little useless pro cam is the same, does this a bug?

    Any 1 can help me Bug Report ?????

    this is the bug i talking about ,This figure is i quickly screenshot after take photo

    wp_ss_20130817_0004.jpg


    after i go take photo i go back see the photo Like the above diagram after 1 sec the photo become blur and discoloration

    1157388_654332467911047_274531306_n.jpg

    This is the Nokia Pro cam 's Reviews i found 2 Chinese ppl also have same issue with me ( i also Chinese)
    untitle_fotor_collage.jpg


    Carrier : CV Malaysia
    OS Version :8.0.10328.78
    Firmwave Num :3047.0000.1326.2009
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails untitle_fotor_collage.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    RaRa85 
  2. pogi920's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    175 Posts
    #2  
    Check the photo with HD photo viewer..
    sueha likes this.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jump Jet View Post
    I downloaded the update (amber) and i take photo with pro cam save clearer picture of that moment, look back to the photograph, it was found photos discoloration, variable Mongolian little useless pro cam is the same, does this a bug?

    Any 1 can help me Bug Report ?????

    this is the bug i talking about ,This figure is i quickly screenshot after take photo

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20130817_0004.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	323.7 KB 
ID:	40423


    after i go take photo i go back see the photo Like the above diagram after 1 sec the photo become blur and discoloration

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1157388_654332467911047_274531306_n.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	40424

    This is the Nokia Pro cam 's Reviews i found 2 Chinese ppl also have same issue with me ( i also Chinese)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitle_Fotor_Collage.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	268.8 KB 
ID:	40425


    Carrier : CV Malaysia
    OS Version :8.0.10328.78
    Firmwave Num :3047.0000.1326.2009
    This is called post processing. I guess it's a bug and Nokia is aware of it. Relax you will get the update for pro cam soon. Btw the food looks delicious ,


    Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app
    Jazmac likes this.
  4. Jump Jet's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    130 Posts
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
       #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Himanshu Chowdhary1 View Post
    This is called post processing. I guess it's a bug and Nokia is aware of it. Relax you will get the update for pro cam soon. Btw the food looks delicious ,


    Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app
    i dun think is nokia pro cam bug ...because i use camera(build in apps ) also have same issue
  5. Jump Jet's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    130 Posts
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogi920 View Post
    Check the photo with HD photo viewer..
    after i cheak photo with HD photo viewer.. still remain
  6. crismark_rock's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #6  
    oh i got the same problem
  7. jlp34876's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    83 Posts
    #7  
    I have the same bug the photo is getting too soft and yellowish after I look at the images.
  8. Grodelj's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    54 Posts
    #8  
    Same here.
  9. Hector Pons's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    6 Posts
    #9  
    Try meat balls instead!
  10. xratola's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    350 Posts
    #10  
    I'm 90% sure that is the noise filter but it doesn't look good, it improves the pic in some cases but in others it f*cks up the picture. Nokia needs to give an update right now!
    Btw I saw an update late last night but IDK if it was pro cam or Smart cam since both icons are pretty the same thing. Can someone confirm this?
  11. AndreStudart's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    309 Posts
    #11  
    I guess it's the new ''noise reduction'' from nokia's, mine happens this also.. sometimes it helps making the photo more clearer and sharper, but sometimes it ****s up just like this one, I hope nokia fix it as well.. it seems that this descoloration happens more when you're a room with very bright artificial lights (I think it is, from what I've tested)..

    The default camera app does not have this ''heavy'' post processing photos although it does have a little bit.., I think nokia will fix it in future updates, hope it won't take too long..
    Last edited by AndreStudart; 08-17-2013 at 10:58 PM.
  12. Jump Jet's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    130 Posts
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
       #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreStudart View Post
    I guess it's the new ''noise reduction'' from nokia's, mine happens this also.. sometimes it helps making the photo more clearer and sharper, but sometimes it ****s up just like this one, I hope nokia fix it as well.. it seems that this descoloration happens more when you're a room with very bright artificial lights (I think it is, from what I've tested)..

    The default camera app does not have this ''heavy'' post processing photos, I think nokia will fix it in future updates, hope it won't take too long..
    ya we need faster bug report ..... this problem very anoying
  13. uopjo6's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    170 Posts
    #13  
    More updates more problems...
  14. helsten2's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    152 Posts
    #14  
    It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and resolve all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln
  15. Vaco85's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    10 Posts
    #15  
    This same here l920. From Blue 2 yellow. Good job Nokia!😈
  16. Jump Jet's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    130 Posts
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
       #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaco85 View Post
    This same here l920. From Blue 2 yellow. Good job Nokia!
    i hate this bug :(
    Thanked by:
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by xratola View Post
    I'm 90% sure that is the noise filter but it doesn't look good, it improves the pic in some cases but in others it f*cks up the picture. Nokia needs to give an update right now!
    Btw I saw an update late last night but IDK if it was pro cam or Smart cam since both icons are pretty the same thing. Can someone confirm this?
    The update you get was for the nokia smart cam :) ,and there were some changes in nokia camera performance ( image algorithms ) so this might be the problem. Hope for a quick update to fix this issue.
  18. devil.insulted's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    143 Posts
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    #18  
    Can someone tell me how to open a bug report i want to report 2 additional bugs i have encountered.
    So far i was talking with support and they had no idea initially after over 1 month of explanation they accepted it being a bug.
  19. Jump Jet's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    130 Posts
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
       #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by devil.insulted View Post
    Can someone tell me how to open a bug report i want to report 2 additional bugs i have encountered.
    So far i was talking with support and they had no idea initially after over 1 month of explanation they accepted it being a bug.
    Windows Phone - Microsoft Community


    here.. i think
    Thanked by:
  20. RiseUpGames's Avatar
    Developer

    Posts
    408 Posts
    Global Posts
    420 Global Posts
    #20  
    I've noticed that the higher the ISO, the more of a yellow tint the photos take on. Not sure what Nokia is doing with their algorithms...
    Neacsu Boggdan likes this.
  21. nfsleo07's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    15 Posts
    #21  
    I am facing the same issue. When we click the image, its clear n sharp but when you click that small Image Preview Circle on top left to view the image just taken, it goes blurry n pale! Hope this gets fixed soon!
  22. Jump Jet's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    130 Posts
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
       #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by nfsleo07 View Post
    I am facing the same issue. When we click the image, its clear n sharp but when you click that small Image Preview Circle on top left to view the image just taken, it goes blurry n pale! Hope this gets fixed soon!
    i hope so....
  23. dreamfly's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    35 Posts
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    #23  
    Isn't this an issue always? My current AT&T 920 which doesn't have the Amber update yet is behaving exactly the same, click is clear and blurry afterward.
  24. Jump Jet's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    130 Posts
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
       #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamfly View Post
    Isn't this an issue always? My current AT&T 920 which doesn't have the Amber update yet is behaving exactly the same, click is clear and blurry afterward.
    I THINK is ..this bug available for long time ... no 1 found it
  25. #25  
    Nokia needs to get this fixed as soon as possible. It's disappointing to see the picture right before it turns to garbage
Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lumia 520 over 4 million sales
    By Raver Rain in forum Windows Phone 8
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-17-2013, 10:21 PM
  2. After amber update Wifi disconnects after screen is locked
    By spiderbatman in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-20-2013, 07:43 AM
  3. Email bug, wierd letters
    By Boris Lozac in forum Windows Phone 8
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-17-2013, 08:17 AM
  4. Transfering links from PC or internet to whatsapp in lumia
    By bamboooooo in forum Windows Phone 7
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-17-2013, 07:33 AM
  5. Amber Update now available on Vodafone UK
    By gary_dexter in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-17-2013, 05:40 AM

Posting Permissions