Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    I downloaded the update (amber) and i take photo with pro cam save clearer picture of that moment, look back to the photograph, it was found photos discoloration, variable Mongolian little useless pro cam is the same, does this a bug?

Any 1 can help me Bug Report ?????

this is the bug i talking about ,This figure is i quickly screenshot after take photo

wp_ss_20130817_0004.jpg

after i go take photo i go back see the photo Like the above diagram after 1 sec the photo become blur and discoloration

1157388_654332467911047_274531306_n.jpg

This is the Nokia Pro cam 's Reviews i found 2 Chinese ppl also have same issue with me ( i also Chinese)
    untitle_fotor_collage.jpg

Carrier : CV Malaysia
    OS Version :8.0.10328.78
    Firmwave Num :3047.0000.1326.2009
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails untitle_fotor_collage.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    RaRa85 

Check the photo with HD photo viewer..
    sueha likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jump Jet View Post
    I downloaded the update (amber) and i take photo with pro cam save clearer picture of that moment, look back to the photograph, it was found photos discoloration, variable Mongolian little useless pro cam is the same, does this a bug?

Any 1 can help me Bug Report ?????

this is the bug i talking about ,This figure is i quickly screenshot after take photo

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20130817_0004.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	323.7 KB 
ID:	40423

after i go take photo i go back see the photo Like the above diagram after 1 sec the photo become blur and discoloration

Name:	1157388_654332467911047_274531306_n.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	40424

This is the Nokia Pro cam 's Reviews i found 2 Chinese ppl also have same issue with me ( i also Chinese)

Name:	untitle_Fotor_Collage.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	268.8 KB 
ID:	40425

Carrier : CV Malaysia
    OS Version :8.0.10328.78
    Firmwave Num :3047.0000.1326.2009
    This is called post processing. I guess it's a bug and Nokia is aware of it. Relax you will get the update for pro cam soon. Btw the food looks delicious ,

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app
    Jazmac likes this.

Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Himanshu Chowdhary1 View Post
    This is called post processing. I guess it's a bug and Nokia is aware of it. Relax you will get the update for pro cam soon. Btw the food looks delicious ,

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app
    i dun think is nokia pro cam bug ...because i use camera(build in apps ) also have same issue

Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pogi920 View Post
    Check the photo with HD photo viewer..
    after i cheak photo with HD photo viewer.. still remain

oh i got the same problem

I have the same bug the photo is getting too soft and yellowish after I look at the images.

Same here.

Try meat balls instead!

I'm 90% sure that is the noise filter but it doesn't look good, it improves the pic in some cases but in others it f*cks up the picture. Nokia needs to give an update right now!
    Btw I saw an update late last night but IDK if it was pro cam or Smart cam since both icons are pretty the same thing. Can someone confirm this?

I guess it's the new ''noise reduction'' from nokia's, mine happens this also.. sometimes it helps making the photo more clearer and sharper, but sometimes it ****s up just like this one, I hope nokia fix it as well.. it seems that this descoloration happens more when you're a room with very bright artificial lights (I think it is, from what I've tested)..

The default camera app does not have this ''heavy'' post processing photos although it does have a little bit.., I think nokia will fix it in future updates, hope it won't take too long..
    Last edited by AndreStudart; 08-17-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreStudart View Post
    I guess it's the new ''noise reduction'' from nokia's, mine happens this also.. sometimes it helps making the photo more clearer and sharper, but sometimes it ****s up just like this one, I hope nokia fix it as well.. it seems that this descoloration happens more when you're a room with very bright artificial lights (I think it is, from what I've tested)..

The default camera app does not have this ''heavy'' post processing photos, I think nokia will fix it in future updates, hope it won't take too long..
    ya we need faster bug report ..... this problem very anoying

More updates more problems...

It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and resolve all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

This same here l920. From Blue 2 yellow. Good job Nokia!😈

Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaco85 View Post
    This same here l920. From Blue 2 yellow. Good job Nokia!
    i hate this bug :(
    Thanked by:
    Quote Originally Posted by xratola View Post
    I'm 90% sure that is the noise filter but it doesn't look good, it improves the pic in some cases but in others it f*cks up the picture. Nokia needs to give an update right now!
    Btw I saw an update late last night but IDK if it was pro cam or Smart cam since both icons are pretty the same thing. Can someone confirm this?
    The update you get was for the nokia smart cam :) ,and there were some changes in nokia camera performance ( image algorithms ) so this might be the problem. Hope for a quick update to fix this issue.

Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    Can someone tell me how to open a bug report i want to report 2 additional bugs i have encountered.
    So far i was talking with support and they had no idea initially after over 1 month of explanation they accepted it being a bug.

Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by devil.insulted View Post
    Can someone tell me how to open a bug report i want to report 2 additional bugs i have encountered.
    So far i was talking with support and they had no idea initially after over 1 month of explanation they accepted it being a bug.
    Windows Phone - Microsoft Community

here.. i think
    Thanked by:
    Developer

Global Posts
    420 Global Posts
    I've noticed that the higher the ISO, the more of a yellow tint the photos take on. Not sure what Nokia is doing with their algorithms...
    Neacsu Boggdan likes this.

I am facing the same issue. When we click the image, its clear n sharp but when you click that small Image Preview Circle on top left to view the image just taken, it goes blurry n pale! Hope this gets fixed soon!

Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nfsleo07 View Post
    I am facing the same issue. When we click the image, its clear n sharp but when you click that small Image Preview Circle on top left to view the image just taken, it goes blurry n pale! Hope this gets fixed soon!
    i hope so....

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Isn't this an issue always? My current AT&T 920 which doesn't have the Amber update yet is behaving exactly the same, click is clear and blurry afterward.

Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamfly View Post
    Isn't this an issue always? My current AT&T 920 which doesn't have the Amber update yet is behaving exactly the same, click is clear and blurry afterward.
    I THINK is ..this bug available for long time ... no 1 found it
    Nokia needs to get this fixed as soon as possible. It's disappointing to see the picture right before it turns to garbage
Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast