- 08-17-2013, 12:54 PM #1
I want some help. I am really frustrated and wanna through away this bloody NL 920.
Please help me if you can….here is my story; I have white lumia rm-821, bought from a guy who lived in Denmark while he made a visit to Pakistan in 1st week of April. Cell was unlocked, unbranded, fantastic and i was much happy to use Lumia. After some days, lumia shows a blank screen and remains till next morning when battery was over. There was a “No service” issue after that blank screen.
I searched fixed method of no service but could not found a damn fix. I installed different firmwares of different regions but all in vain. i tried 1242,1308, 1314 even amber update but no service issue does not fixed. I tried different Sims of different operators but you know what i got? REGRETS :(
Please guide me how to fix this issue….waiting for reply and i will be so much grateful to you guys..! Plz sorry for my bad English :p
- 08-17-2013, 01:27 PM #5
- 08-17-2013, 02:06 PM #6
- 08-24-2013, 06:24 PM #7
Experienced this with my Lumia 920 and really feel this could be a hardware issue because I was sent a new Lumia 920 and the issue on the same version of firmware was non existent.
Works flawlessly.Nokia Lumia 920 (Yellow)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Samsung Galaxy S4
08-24-2013, 07:13 PM #8
- 4,091 Posts
Ok, not sure whether this will work but give it a shot if you can...
Dial ##3282# and see if you get field test, if you get it then read further if not hard luck!
- Now click on the 3 dots (...) at the end of the screen and select Settings.
- You will find a couple of entries in there (please dont tinker with them unless you know what you are doing)
- Set the Polling Freq = 3, Network Type = 2G and then press the Windows Key. Now see if you see anything in the network.
- If not then repeat the the steps again and set Network Type = automatic, everything else should be set to off
- Reboot the phone again and check if anything comes up, you can also Dial ##3282# again and check if the Network Type is still set to automatic
- If you don't see any changes then I guess you are out of luck.
Do post your results after trying...best of luck!
- By Michael Spencer in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 9Last Post: 08-20-2013, 03:32 PM
- By lynn kitchen in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 5Last Post: 08-19-2013, 03:19 PM
- By TechFreak1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2013, 06:00 PM
- By Snowy Nokia in forum Xbox Console GamingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2013, 06:28 PM
- By xyhchina in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2013, 11:41 AM