Did AT&T forget about us?

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Isn't there a certain time that they post them on the update servers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If I remember from the article on WPCentral that mentioned the update coming today, they said usually around 1pm in the east US is when rollouts typically begin...

nohra

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
No surprises here... <edit: I just now read the post above this... but still how many times have we done this in the past couple of months?>

no change.PNG

At least someone at ATT is dangling a carrot now with the rumor. I don't know if that's better, but at least they're somewhat admitting that we exist... :winktongue:

Last edited:

OldDogSparky

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I find it incredibly difficult to be optimistic about a release today. Now if Nokia's rollout page had changed their status to a "coming soon" for the AT&T and the 920, then perhaps I would expect it today. I did change my theme color to Amber until the release gets pushed to my phone. Looks pretty good and matches the season.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I have a feeling the truth is today is the day ATT pushes the release button to give back to Nokia to actually release. I'm absolutely convinced that we would see some of reaction from Nokia if this was in fact coming today.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
I find it incredibly difficult to be optimistic about a release today. Now if Nokia's rollout page had changed their status to a "coming soon" for the AT&T and the 920, then perhaps I would expect it today. I did change my theme color to Amber until the release gets pushed to my phone. Looks pretty good and matches the season.

There's no US / AT&T ROM of Amber in Nokia Care Suite yet either, so I'm skeptical myself. Hopefully it'll happen though.

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I doubt its coming today, either. Microsoft will sit on it for a week while they attempt to get their **** together.....that's what they do.....Sonsabitches!
All they have do do is put it on their update servers. Comes from the same system that delivers Windows Updates.

WPer

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It is showing as AVAILABLE at Nokia's website now!!!! Now I start to believe we will get it today even if my phone gets nothing to update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo