Lumia 920 Issues..

GiftedSoul

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I just recently received my Lumia 920 from a seller on Swappa. It's an amazing device but I'm having a few issues; I booted the phone up and instead of going to the "new phone setup", it went straight to the home screen as if it had been setup already (no SIM card in yet). Upon seeing this, I decided to do a factory reset on the phone (in order to go back and set it up normally) and now I'm stuck at the gears. I've rebooted the phone about three times and I'm still getting stuck at this screen. I tried the hardware reset to no avail. Could it be since there isn't a SIM card installed its stuck like this? I really would like to get the phone up and working (I plan on using straight talk) but this has been a persistent issue since getting it. Thanks for the answers in advance!

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I just recently received my Lumia 920 from a seller on Swappa. It's an amazing device but I'm having a few issues; I booted the phone up and instead of going to the "new phone setup", it went straight to the home screen as if it had been setup already (no SIM card in yet). Upon seeing this, I decided to do a factory reset on the phone (in order to go back and set it up normally) and now I'm stuck at the gears. I've rebooted the phone about three times and I'm still getting stuck at this screen. I tried the hardware reset to no avail. Could it be since there isn't a SIM card installed its stuck like this? I really would like to get the phone up and working (I plan on using straight talk) but this has been a persistent issue since getting it. Thanks for the answers in advance!

you can try flashing it, at least you know it will work by the end of the process

darkest.white

May 12, 2013
Visit site
When we got my gf a 920 off of kijiji, we had the same issue, we had to reset it like 5 or six times by pressing and holding the volume down and power button for about 15 seconds, keep on trying, it will be fine

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills