Its downloading all my albums from Facebook.

akarsh920

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
After sync the phone with facebook account, why its downloading all my albums to my mobile. I dunno whthr i had selected the some option.
Please suggest me to overcome that.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

It does it automatically. It does not actually download all the pictures from you FB albums, they are only placeholders, it is only when you open the album it downloads the pictures. This is similar to skydrive pics. You don't need to worry about those pictures consuming a lot of storage I guess.

There is no way to overcome it. (apart from disconnecting FB from your device)

Alex Dean

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't actually download them to the phone, as the gentleman above explained; it simply allows them to be accessed from your Pictures hub. Then, when you access them it will temporarily be downloaded to your phone until you close the pictures hub, where the phone's internal management will delete it from the cache.

No need to worry about it filling up your storage, it doesn't work that way.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't actually download them to the phone, as the gentleman above explained; it simply allows them to be accessed from your Pictures hub. Then, when you access them it will temporarily be downloaded to your phone until you close the pictures hub, where the phone's internal management will delete it from the cache.

No need to worry about it filling up your storage, it doesn't work that way.

I think he is also worried about Mobile data usage too. It is a normal process which gets stuff when you sync facebook account. (You could change the sync interval in settings)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3