wi-fi want disconnect when screen times out

Ssrki

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Guys need your help, what should I do about wi-fi connection when screen times out
until yesterday that option works well on my lumia 920
and yesterday suddenly want work.
In wi-fi connection advanced settings I unchecked option keep wi-fi on when screen times out,
but after screen times out wi-fi stays on.
Help me

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
You mean it *won't* disconnect.

This is now happening with my 920 as well, ever since I updated to GDR2/Amber. Honestly, it's nothing to become alarmed about. I'm actually preferring my Wi-Fi to stay on now that I see it's not affecting the battery life. I guess it's just something that happens after you get GDR2/Amber.

Ssrki

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
no, it worked after amber update. I too mean thats not for alarm, but for me that is a good option, I was wondering about battery saving with that option

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
no, it worked after amber update. I too mean thats not for alarm, but for me that is a good option, I was wondering about battery saving with that option

I see we have a language barrier. When I said it's nothing to be alarmed about, I wasn't talking about the alarm. I meant that you don't have to worry about it.

As chezm said, it should still disable when battery saver is on.

Ssrki

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I see we have a language barrier. When I said it's nothing to be alarmed about, I wasn't talking about the alarm. I meant that you don't have to worry about it.

As chezm said, it should still disable when battery saver is on.

and I dont`mean on reall alarm

Last edited:

Ssrki

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
everything ok now, i tried some options in battery saver and now wi-fi automatically disconnect when screen times out and reconnect when I unlock screen, battery saver is on off
thanks dude

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Ya I just keep the battery saver off, since I'd prefer a connection to WiFi as frequently as possible...even with a 4gb shared plan.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa