- 08-28-2013, 10:26 AM #1
Guys need your help, what should I do about wi-fi connection when screen times out
until yesterday that option works well on my lumia 920
and yesterday suddenly want work.
In wi-fi connection advanced settings I unchecked option keep wi-fi on when screen times out,
but after screen times out wi-fi stays on.
- 08-28-2013, 10:40 AM #2
You mean it *won't* disconnect.
This is now happening with my 920 as well, ever since I updated to GDR2/Amber. Honestly, it's nothing to become alarmed about. I'm actually preferring my Wi-Fi to stay on now that I see it's not affecting the battery life. I guess it's just something that happens after you get GDR2/Amber.
- 08-28-2013, 12:01 PM #5
- By teckris in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 56Last Post: 11-15-2014, 05:10 AM
- By 1101x10 in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2013, 01:43 AM
- By HeyCori in forum Windows Phone & Tablet GamingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 01:29 PM
- By camaroz1985 in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 9Last Post: 08-28-2013, 08:55 AM
- By Jeric820PH in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2013, 12:27 AM