Unable to click on Tiles!!!!

revfast

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
its happened multiple times on my phone where I cant click on any of the tiles or programs by swiping to the right. the only way to clear this is to reboot that phone.

the screen works because I can unlock it and move stuff around, I just cant open anything.

has this ever happened to anyone ???

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
there might be something wrong with your screen. I know at work the registers we have, if there is a buildup of dirt in the corner, the touch screen register thinks you are pressing somewhere else as it isn't multi-touch.

Fade_z

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Had the same, its not screen related as you can see the tile "bend" when clicking but not opening.

Reboot should work

Fade_z

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
there might be something wrong with your screen. I know at work the registers we have, if there is a buildup of dirt in the corner, the touch screen register thinks you are pressing somewhere else as it isn't multi-touch.

No multi touch? And how do you think you can pinch to zoom ? Or even unlock the phone in the first place (as the dirt prohibits that)?

All wp7/8 have multitouch

Fade_z

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I cant really test multi touch but, i Can unlock and shutdown the Phone Just fine
download "hardware tests" there is an multi touch test on it (and much more)
Pretty much every smartphone has multi touch (you can't even pinch to zoom without it)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss