- 09-04-2013, 10:23 AM #1
I have an ATT Lumia 920 and flashed it in an effort to get the AWS 1700 band working.
I flashed to pre-portico Rogers, then OTA update to Portico. Then to Euro Dev 1 Amber.
Does anyone know of a way to verify what bands are available or currently in use? I'm on T-Mobile and in a re-farmed area, but I would like to know when I"m on AWS or the re-famed 1900 band.
- 09-04-2013, 01:15 PM #3
- 09-05-2013, 03:22 PM #4
I will post back if I can confirm this worked.
- 09-05-2013, 07:24 PM #6
...or flash to the GDR2 Rogers ROM. Field Test is enabled for it. Again as someone mentioned, the AWS bands have been blocked at a hardware level and hence won't work, but you can still try out of enthusiasm.
And to check what bands your phone is using, once you are in Field Test, check the UARFCN numbers
- 09-19-2013, 08:13 PM #11
Just to update, I've tried all these and I don't think I enabled anything, but I live in a re-farmed are so it is hard to say. I never saw anything but 1900 Mhz band checking the UARFCN it was always 512 when I was on 3G.
RM820_059R3R8_1232.5951.1249.0001_075 old rogers
RM820_059Q6W4_1232.2109.1242.1002_039 pre-portico rogers
RM820_059R6P3_3047.0000.1326.2001_214 rogers amber
RM820_059S0M8_1232.5957.1308.0001_036 Latin America/Mexico
RM821_059Q5C6_1232.5951.1249.1004_044 Global Swap
RM821_059R4H6_3047.0000.1326.2002_031 Euro Dev
RM820_059R2L5_3047.0000.1326.2001_041 ATT Dev NA
- By NATE072107 in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2013, 01:49 PM
- By GideonTerblanche in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 09-05-2013, 02:04 PM
- By Rajagopalv in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2013, 07:40 AM
- By Checki in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2013, 08:43 AM
- By Eveline H in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2013, 08:23 AM