- 09-05-2013, 04:35 PM #1
I Have a very serious problem with my Lumia 920. I live in Norway and the cell numbers are 8. The problem is that when I type a number for example 12345678 and push the call button... my nokia will automaticly add +35512345678. +355 is the dail direction of ALBANIA. The problem is Why does my nokia add +355 automaticly? ..
Now, my question is: How do I solve this problem?
Can somebody please help me? I will appreciate it.
- 09-06-2013, 03:37 PM #4
It's turned off! But I had still the same problem.
Now I tried to Reset my phone to factory settings and I have a new problem. It's have stucked on the keys (see link) http://media.memories.nokia.com/medi...8342ced8bc.gif
I 'tried HARD RESET and SOFT RESET, but it's still stucked on the keys.
09-06-2013, 04:04 PM #5
- 316 Posts
- By Coolknight1968 in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 18Last Post: 09-24-2013, 10:33 AM
- By nfsleo07 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2013, 06:50 AM
- By JustinSalvato in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2013, 02:55 PM
- By JizzyJizum in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2013, 08:29 PM
- By Shaoor Munir in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2013, 07:58 PM