My Nokia Lumia 920 have Flickering / Blinking Screen

awesometoy

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
hi i'm new here first all sorry for my bad English.

My Nokia Lumia 920 have Flickering / Blinking Screen how i can fix this ?
I have not previously encountered, i'm already try disable auto brightness but did not work
try SR and HR not work, try flashing firmware it's not working.

i just test my screen using app like pixel test, but did not found any problems.
This problem caused by hardware or software ?

here is my screen
WP_20130913_003.jpg

Berzeger

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi, god I hope you'll read this. I've been experiencing the exact same issue. It started flickering about three months ago and today I also started seeing these colourful bars. Did you manage to fix it somehow? I'm waiting for Lumia Cyan to see if it fixes it, then I'll try hard reset and if not even that helps, I'll probably go to Nokia Care in my city.

Chris Wayne2

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Hardware problem, it has nothing to do with the firmware, from my experience, 920's come with a lot of screen problems since when they were released, maybe that's one of the reasons they're ditching IPS LCD in favour of AMOLED.

Brian Ngai

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Same happened to my 920 too since 2 months ago. The screen was jerking and freezing, color was weir. I then uninstall some apps but no help. Now the screen even no display after I tried to reboot it several times. I'm stuck here. Anybody can help? thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon