Lumia 920 - "No Service" Issue!

den_hdr

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone! This is my first post. Please forgive me for any english ou site trouble... I just want to help.

I have this inssue after I let the phone fall hard yesterday.

I FIXED IT by open the device thanks to youtube LE55ONS video (sorry. You need to google "disassembly lumia 920" because i can`t post links here...) and try the points of a BROKEN LCDs how to (google "How to Solve Nokia Lumia 920 Network Problems").
Thank you guys!!!
In my case, the cable connector antenna came loose after I let the phone fall to the ground from a height of about 2 meters.
Simply reconnected the cable and the signal level returned to normal.
Check all other connectors also because some may come off due to a hard impact suffered.
Below is an image taked from the LE55ONS video to clarify the solution.

phone1.PNG

My Lumia 920 is live again!!
I hope this is helpfull.

Iulian Luca

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I had the same No Service issue on my Lumia 920 and now it's fixed - I had the same problem with the antenna.
That's the fix you'll looking for.

Thank you

nzmbe

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Can someone help me? I have Nokia Lumia 630 and I have a problem with my network. I'm from Serbia and I'm in a network called VIP. So for the first few months my phone worked perfectly but after the update my phone started bugging. It said no network found!! When I restarted my phone again it worked normaly but after few hours the same error... I sent it to the service and they said the phone is working perfectly. And they just returned to factory settings. After two days since it came back from service again the same error. Again sending it to service and they again say that the phone is working perfectly. I can't send messages, I can't get them... When I try to call someone it doesn't ring it just glithes out and I can't get of the call screen. And of course my mobile internet doesn't work... So is there any help for me? My phone is a complete mess since that update.

nitinski

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for the options given to resolve the issue.

I had the same issue and i resolved it by fixing the antenna which was disconnected.

I checked the sim, then settings, network, the sim adjustments with sim slot, then opened up the mobile.

youtube.com/watch?v=_PVqwJx5N8c (how to open the lumia cover/glass screen)
blog.brokenlcds.com/nokia-lumia-920-network-problem/ (step wise checking the issue)

Thank you.
My network is back again with full swing:angel:

gstv79

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi all. I had this problem today and it seems it was a 4G issue. Here's what I did: Settings > mobile + SIM > Highest connection speed 3G (instead of 4G). My phone it's working fine now and so far the "no service" message hasn't show up again.

Hope this can be helpful.

aqeelsan12

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
windows phone lumia 1320 disconnected antenna wire

Yes this worked for me. i would also not get signal. i went to home depot and bought the right screw driver for this phone and opened it just to find that the wire had been disconnected. i pushed it back in place. turned the phone back on and it works fine after. thanks for the idea. saved myself the trouble of buying a new phone.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett