Digitiser Issue

RShuffle

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Got my phone out of my pocket today and the touch screen was completely unresponsive, as were the buttons at the bottom. Factory reset it, and it came back to life. Great, I thought, but it only works for about 20 seconds and then goes back to being unresponsive. The hardware buttons still work. I'm guessing this is a send it back to Nokia issue? They just aren't built so well now are they....

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Send it to Nokia to have it fixed. I still think they are built to last and of very good build quality but I've seen many users complaining regarding build quality.

Necroscope

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
One of my three returns was for this very reason. I went through AT&T though instead of Nokia. AT&T sent me a replacement phone in 2 days and I boxed up my old phone and sent it in. Much better than waiting a couple of weeks for Nokia repair to send the phone back.

RShuffle

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Send it to Nokia to have it fixed. I still think they are built to last and of very good build quality but I've seen many users complaining regarding build quality.

I would agree they are still built better than the competition, but I've just gone back to using an old N70 I had from 2006. 2 years use as a student, then it's been used in place of my main phone for festivals, hikes or anywhere with a high damage chance and it somehow still works! Much simpler bit of kit, tho, I will admit.

RShuffle

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Daft as you like, factory reset it this morning to get to some text messages and I get home to find... still working perfectly. I don't know if I dare take it to work tho!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss