09-23-2013, 12:55 PM #1
- 5 Posts
Hey guys, I'm sure some of you have done the digitizer/screen replacement on your cracked 920 phone. I did this on two 920 phones and everything looks and responds great, except when I place it on a wireless charge pad. It is apparent to me that the EMF field generated by the charge pad is severely interfering with the Ebay-bought replacement screen. I'm looking for a different supplier of replacement screen that is truly OEM. If you replaced the screen and if its working fine with the wireless charge pad, PLEEEZE tell me where you got it. Thanks!
- 09-23-2013, 03:59 PM #2
try this service:
Nokia Lumia Repairs from the professionals - fast and cheap (have a fast track option to deliver your handset back in days)
Nokia Phone Repairs - M Blue Ltd - Fast 24 hour Repair service from £24.99 (looks like another good site but im not sure they deal outside UK)
HOPE THAT HELPS!
Proud owner of Nokia Lumia 920 Black
- By yeoldgreat1 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 68Last Post: 12-10-2014, 09:16 AM
- By gautam12 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 27Last Post: 05-11-2014, 12:59 AM
- By Eanan in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 8Last Post: 10-03-2013, 08:35 AM
- By plink212 in forum Microsoft Surface 2Replies: 15Last Post: 09-25-2013, 12:56 AM
- By zultar in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2013, 05:04 PM