Lumia 920 update

Hemanth sanam

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I'VE already updated my Lumia 920 with amber update,today Mrng I've received another update from nokia....I've insatalled it but i donno wat r the changes taken place.would you like to help me abt this issue....i wanna know.:angel:

justinhopaolo

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i would like your recommendations on my dilemma.
im currently using a 1 month old note 2 and i've been contemplating if i want to switch to wp8. i have experienced the wp7 before and i have nothing bad to say about it. it's just that time the wpmarket only had 30k apps.

please give me your suggestions if i should switch or not.
also if ever i switch to wp8, which would be better the Lumia 920 with its ips LCD display or the Lumia 925 with the AMOLED display?
i would prefer a phone that has loud audio volume and at least has a decent to more than average battery life.

Additional question: Where do you prefer i buy a Lumia if ever? do you guys have an idea of the current price range of the devices?

would a lumia be a big downgrade coming from a note 2?

mariusmuntean

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Go with the wp8. It's lagg free, the apps are very good, plus if you get a high end Nokia you will have great photos. Android is too open to malware, too laggy.

justinhopaolo

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Go with the wp8. It's lagg free, the apps are very good, plus if you get a high end Nokia you will have great photos. Android is too open to malware, too laggy.

but whcih one do you recommend? i heard the lumia 900 series have an overheating and battery drain issue.
also, would you prefer the amoled of 925 over the ips of 920?

karthikkini

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I too, can confirm receipt of an update and this one is from Nokia.. Looks like a firmware update.. I am currently in the processing of updating my phone..

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Only 30,000 apps haha, go ahead and try to install them all, stupid. Androids bazillion apps are just junk. There's hundreds of 'snakes & ladders' games (for example) and you have to go through 10 just to find one that fits your screen. That goes with every other app as well.

justinhopaolo

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Only 30,000 apps haha, go ahead and try to install them all, stupid. Androids bazillion apps are just junk. There's hundreds of 'snakes & ladders' games (for example) and you have to go through 10 just to find one that fits your screen. That goes with every other app as well.

Dude, i know you know what that means. don't be silly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk