Lumia 920 2G no connection

AhmedEzz

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
my lumia started acting weird a month ago

first it kept on losing network "i am on 3G/2G network" i did all possible troubleshooting. changed sim, changed line, changed operator, resetted, flushed GDR2.

after alot of investigation i found out that whenever i try to put the phone on 2G network it can't register to the network "used to work fine" problem is when i am in low signal or inside building or roaming from one cell tower to another it seems that the phone try to find 2G network so it gets into stalled mode with no connection and doesn't work back unless i restarted it or went to setting and refreshed the network list.

any idea?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Check for the following things before checking with your operator:

1. Settings >> Cellular >> Network Selection >> Automatic
2. Settings >> Cellular >> Highest Connection Speed >> Set to whatever is the highest (I am guessing 3G)
3. Phone >> Dial ##3282# (if a new menu pops up, proceed, else go to 4.) >> Press on three ... at the bottom >> Settings >> Polling Frequency = 3, Network Type = Automatic, Everything else = OFF >> Back Button >> Windows button
4. Settings >> Cellular >> If you see Add Internet APN and/or Add MMS APN, open each one and delete them
5. Settings >> Access Point >> Select your operator

Reboot and check if you hit jackpot??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3