10-27-2013, 01:32 PM #1
- 3 Posts
I've recently moved from Poland to US. I have unlocked Nokia Lumia 920 (RM-821) from Orange. Right now I'm in T-Mobile but I don't have LTE (no option of 4G in cellular settings). I guess that my phone is only LTE Ready. I never flashed my phone before and I don't know which ROM would work for me and enable LTE. I was thinking about getting 059R075 RM-821 VAR EURO1 GB CV BLACK (GB country variant), but I'm not sure if this one has LTE enabled.
- 10-27-2013, 01:47 PM #2
T-Mobile LTE is on the AWS (1700 MHz) frequency. I don't believe your version of the 920 has a radio that supports LTE on that frequency.
This is a hardware limitation, not an OS/ROM limitation.
Your phone will support HSPA+ in areas where T-Mobile has refarmed HSPA+ service to 1900MHz.
- By dhruvz in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2013, 10:56 AM
- By techiez in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 08:23 AM
- By Ido Gal in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 01:51 AM
- By pbankey in forum Microsoft Surface 2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-27-2013, 01:43 AM
- By Qtweeder in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 12:45 AM