Nokia lumia 920 GRD3

Hemanth sanam

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm frm India and wanna know does preview for developers(GRD3) works correctly and can i download nokia black update after downloading preview OS from that app..?
:eek:rly:

ktl88

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
GDR3 works flawlessly on my 920. Yes, you will be able to install Nokia Black when nokia releases it, you won't have any problem doing this.

nautanki_saala

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
microsoft and nokia need to be quick in releasing updates if they want windows phone OS to grow in this android dominated market! they are too slow especially when its their struggle moments going on in the phone OS section..

Devamps

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
To install GDR3 in India:

- First step, register here Windows Phone App Studio | Microsoft

- Second step, install it Preview for Developers | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)

- Third step, go to settings, update my phone, check for updates via OTA, Download via Wi-Fi and ready.
NOTES:
The battery of your device must be fully charged.

To ensure the best experience, your device must be running the latest OS release (currently 8.0.10322.71) or greater to receive early updates via this program.

Last edited:

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Make sure you uncheck enroll to preview from the app after you install gdr3 or you won't receive public updates

Not true otherwise under phone update in settings/system it would be blank and MS would have said that in the agreement.

Un-checking the box just un-enrolls you from future Previews.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo