Lumia 920 post GDR3 update

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm not seeing at glance notification with this update? Anyone else?

lol its not the firmware update by nokia. its the os update that brings bug fixes. for glance notifications you have to wait for nokia to seed Lumia black update which will enable new camera algorithms , glance notifications ,etc

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Another thing I've found is that they've unfortunately taken out pinning new OneNote notes to the start screen. On top of that, I can no longer share OneNote notes anymore like I was able to at the beginning of this update.

EDIT: Nevermind, they moved the option to the front of the OneNote app, where you can choose the notebook you want to view your notes in (where it says "Personal Notebook", etc).

Last edited:

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
You are? I'm actually seeing less... currently, my phone's been off the charger for 2 hours now, and it's still at a full 100%...

5JYC9.png

I'd check your background processes and see what's going on there first, maybe just need to restart your phone (again, for anything in the background). Hope this helps! :)

blackout2005

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
IDK if this was a bug before this new update, GDR3, or GDR2, but when I try to choose certain photos as my background I just get re-directed to the lock screen setting menu, with the picture not being my lockscreen image (from the background pictures Microsoft installed on Windows Phone). This doesn't deem hard reset worthy, but idk if this was introduced with this update or was present before...

This, I've been experiencing this problem.

hoovermac

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded and installing now. Seems to be taking almost as long as the original Update 3 preview did? :smile: I wonder if we will be able to get WP 8.1 through this preview program as well?

6Kings

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I recently installed GDR3 (developer Preview) and updated my Lumia 920 and it went well. I use a Plantronics Marque2 headset and before the update, every time I used the voice command with texting or hung up a call, the music player would launch. Apparently, this was a bug that Microsoft was aware of as I found out trying to troubleshoot. That was really annoying.

Post update, it seems the Bluetooth bug was fixed. My calls and texts using this headset now don't launch the music player any longer. That alone was worth the hassle.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium