Just turned my girl in to a WP user!! Need advice on accessories plz!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
LOOL... my girl doesn't exactly carry around a purse...

She does drop things from time to time, but I guess we'll see. I know the 920 has a fantastic build quality, and maybe having something a little nicer in her pocket will make her want to put her change in a different pocket. I know I've moved things around since I started carrying my 1520.

As for other ideas, we have a good chunk of chargers laying around except for car ones... which I think we're going to get for each other. The battery mat idea is sounding like a pretty decent idea though. I'll have to look into that. I've heard the Duracell one mentioned before... are there any others out there that are a good deal (efficient and cheap)? With the 920 being such a great model and being out for a year, I would think there's kind of a "must have" list of tried and true stuff to go along with it.

The 920 uses Qi wireless charging. I believe the Duracell mats use a different standard, so won't work with the 920.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I've had mine for a year and I don't think a screen protector is all that needed. I don't think it is worth mucking up the look of this beauty! But, a wrap / case is a good idea. The 920 has some edges that get a little pokey when you hold it for a long time plus the added protection from a drop is always helpful.

Phrozty

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Ok... got the wireless mat.. was able to work out a deal with someone *wink* *wink* @ cutie.

The case is more or less for looks, because she wanted something green.. so I'm guessing pretty much anything cheap that's not too bulky will work, and at the recommendations of all you folks, I'll be forgoing a screen protector for the time being (thanks to all for the various input on that topic!). I think I was most freaked out because I got some tiny scratchs on my brand new 1520 from simply placing it face down on an unpolished marble slab.

So I think for now I'm good unless you guys can think of anything else that's awesome, or if you have a favorite green case to recommend... so thank you all for the help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire