Lumia 920 Vs Pureview 808 (capturing moving objects,telephoto zoom for landscapes,and usual blur)

Kashan Osama

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
As the title is self explanatory,I am really confused b/w buying either of these two phones (my choice will be based sheerly on camera)...I am a rather hesitant for Pureview 808 as It doesn't have OIS and some people complained about its slow shutter speeds due to which,even a slight handshake cause blur,as a matter of fact the lumia 1020 is out of my budget,also in some forums I have seen that 808 is not good for capturing fast moving objects in low light...Also which camera has good telephoto zoom as i am mainly aiming for landscape photography...So please kindly help me i am really confused....

Divjot Singh

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
No support for 808 so it'll be pretty dead from software end. However its camera is actually superior even to 1020... If you don't mind the ecosystem then i would suggest a 808 over 920 as i personally think my 920 doesn't always get daylight shots right and the pureview is cool but i guess 808 can handle that with a fairly steady hand. So it's all about ecosystem...
Also buy a 925 if you think of 920 , it is better than 920 as it has an added lens for clearer shots and is lightweight..

Kashan Osama

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
No support for 808 so it'll be pretty dead from software end. However its camera is actually superior even to 1020... If you don't mind the ecosystem then i would suggest a 808 over 920 as i personally think my 920 doesn't always get daylight shots right and the pureview is cool but i guess 808 can handle that with a fairly steady hand. So it's all about ecosystem...
Also buy a 925 if you think of 920 , it is better than 920 as it has an added lens for clearer shots and is lightweight..

Btw I heard that after portico/amber update,the daylight white balance/softness issues were fixed,and the quality improved drastically? isn't it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)