My Nokia Lumia 920 Seems to be the most unlucky one ever

paulalex93

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
So , I've already told you that on my nokia camera app i get that frame drop whenever i modify some settings in picture tab. Now , I've noticed that even though i have lumia amber on my 920 , if i hard reset , glance isn't installed.. i have to manually install it from that app , lumia software updater... One more thing , does your instagram beta take significantly longer to load picture than 6tag? i mean on my phone i have to wait for picture to load when i scroll in instagram's official app and in 6tag they load very quickly. Does any of you have these problems or is this another bad phone? may I add this is the third replacement i got since i bought it , 1 month ago

Sebastianx

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
So , I've already told you that on my nokia camera app i get that frame drop whenever i modify some settings in picture tab. Now , I've noticed that even though i have lumia amber on my 920 , if i hard reset , glance isn't installed.. i have to manually install it from that app , lumia software updater... One more thing , does your instagram beta take significantly longer to load picture than 6tag? i mean on my phone i have to wait for picture to load when i scroll in instagram's official app and in 6tag they load very quickly. Does any of you have these problems or is this another bad phone? may I add this is the third replacement i got since i bought it , 1 month ago

About Nokia Camera , if you currently having a bad day using the official version you can try the beta one.
Im using the beta one and currently i doesn't encountered any problems so far.
Nokia Camera Beta | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
-
Yes glance is not installed by default. You can manually install it via SysApp Pusher a free app in the store.
-
Why dont use 6tag instead? Its tested and trusted by most since instagram is currently on beta and rarely to get an update from them.
-
Well if you consider yourself unlucky then you can ship your 920 to me. I will be the most luckiest person in the world :grin:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05