So, that's what our 920 is capable of this ''rich recording'' david guetta concert!

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
hey there guys! I went to a david guetta concert here at my city yesterday and I saw the videos I recorded with nokia camera today and I it was just UNBELIEVABLE, the sound is FANTASTIC! take a look!!

ps: My friend's iphone record was just terrible! very annoying to listen, 920 completely OWNED every cellphone out there that recorded any part of the show! the bass was simply outstading, no distourced sound at all!!! amazing to see what 920 is capable of!

don't forget to put it into full hd :)

1st:

David guetta - play hard work hard, live at fortaleza! - YouTube

2nd:

David Guetta live at fortaleza!! just one last time!! - YouTube

3rd:

David guetta live at fortaleza! remixes! - YouTube

4th:

David Guetta live at fortaleza!! - YouTube

hope you guys like it!!

EDIT:

This is the sound that my friend's iphone 5 was able to get from titanium:

https://soundcloud.com/andre_studart/14-1

I uploaded to my soundcloud account, he extracted the sound from his instagram video that he posted and then he sent it to me, now you guys can compare :)

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
should of put your friends iPhone just for kicks.....:p ok that was mean but Im curious how the iPhone handled the recording ;)

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
should of put your friends iPhone just for kicks.....:p ok that was mean but Im curious how the iPhone handled the recording ;)

simply not good enough, distourced sounds and couldn't handle the bass or the treble, let me see if I can find any video, many of them shared it on instagram, so I don't know how to get that video and put here

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
simply not good enough, distourced sounds and couldn't handle the bass or the treble, let me see if I can find any video, many of them shared it on instagram, so I don't know how to get that video and put here

well if you do find a way ill be the first to say thanks!

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
well if you do find a way ill be the first to say thanks!

I asked for my friend and he sent me just the audio, no video, It was all I could get besides the instagram accounts, it's the audio taken from an iphone 5 during ''titanium'' perform, you can see it's okay, but it does not have the deep sound that nokia camera was able to get (bass and treble), iphone is just ''meh'' compared to 920, it was mind blowing to see my friend's record and mine record compared, it's almost like on studio, perfect clear sound (920)

https://soundcloud.com/andre_studart/14-1 (iphone 5)

I uploaded the audio to my soundcloud account, hope you enjoy it :), sorry for not being able to get the video as well, it was all I could get.. (it's the sound that my friend got with his instagram video)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I asked for my friend and he sent me just the audio, no video, It was all I could get besides the instagram accounts, it's the audio taken from an iphone 5 during ''titanium'' perform, you can see it's okay, but it does not have the deep sound that nokia camera was able to get (bass and treble), iphone is just ''meh'' compared to 920, it was mind blowing to see my friend's record and mine record compared, it's almost like on studio, perfect clear sound (920)

https://soundcloud.com/andre_studart/14-1 (iphone 5)

I uploaded the audio to my soundcloud account, hope you enjoy it :), sorry for not being able to get the video as well, it was all I could get.. (it's the sound that my friend got with his instagram video)
yikes that terrible ._. ehhhhh don't know how anyone can live with that :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte