Black update if you have dev preview?

mrvhin1216

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
If you're not connected to a HK provider who would send it OTA to your phone, wouldn't be the provider ?
is your carrier in the Philippines? I'd check your provider if it's in the Philippines and do they even sell 625 ?

My carrier is from here, but I am on Prepaid. I am not really tied up to the carrier.

Wietse-0803

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I have flashed the Nokia Euro Dev rom with productcode 059R4H6. It received the Amber update early, but now there is still no Black update, also not available on Nokia Care Suite.

For my original product code is Nokia Black already available...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 developer device using Tapatalk

fiveaces01

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
finally got it by flashing straight to the eu French 821 rom. Was having all kinds of problems getting a complete copy of a pre portico Rogers rom to start the flash process. NCS kept saying the local file was incomplete or corrupted and I was getting the "FFU error" every time I tried to flash back to the Rogers PrePortico before going to one of the International RM-821's. So I tried what someone had said they had success doing on one of my earlier threads ...flashing straight from the GDR3 Dev Rom to the 059Q8C2 French RM-821. Worked with no problem and came already loaded with the Black Update. Persistence pays :) Now I have the unbranded Int version

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12