What's the latest version of Nokia Software Update for Retail?

A54D

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know what the latest version is?
I want to flash Lumia Black on my phone because EE never seems to give me updates for at least a few months after everyone else, excluding AT&T. I just want to get the update over and done with. My phone could use a clean start too.
So back to the question, anyone know of the latest version of Nokia Software Update for Retail?

Thanks.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I doubt updated packages are available via that anymore. I could be wrong but didn't Nokia pull all the update packages last year?

A54D

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Download Nokia data package manager and use it to download roms for different products types then flash using NSU retail,

Is there a guide available? I've flashed my N8 multiple times but I'm assuming the steps will differ for the 920

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I feel the same and I did flash last time, but I'm sick and tired of losing all my save games all the time, waiting a week to get all my texts back, having to reposition my start screen, download 20GB of apps and games, and have to re-enter all my passwords so I'm just going to wait it out this time, it's not that big of an update, all it is really is you can close apps now and some extra Glance options.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3