MS NoKIA WP8 MAKING A TOOL FOR WP8 SWITCHING TO ANDROID MAY B in FUTURE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senad Klepic

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Why would someone buy a lets say Lumia just to switch to droid (and don't tell me its because of the camera). I would say that ain't gonna happen.

mrvhin1216

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Most people who switched to WP8 did so because they no longer want Droid devices (I'm one of them). Now, MS will make an app or tool that enables to switch from WP to Android, and vice versa?! That's crazy, and it ain't gonna happen!

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
MS NOkia also Releasing an android devieced soon may be coming few months & MS Wp8 App Store & Android Play Store shared between wp8 to google devices and if Nokia lovers want to Make change OS they can easily but i ill never change my OS... Wp8 is best & every thing is leveled beautifully & battery timing much more... just informing that...

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
MS NOkia also Releasing an android devieced soon may be coming few months & MS Wp8 App Store & Android Play Store shared between wp8 to google devices and if Nokia lovers want to Make change OS they can easily but i ill never change my OS... Wp8 is best & every thing is leveled beautifully & battery timing much more... just informing that...
they are not going to release any Android device. if you took care to read well, you will see that is a experiment that never was planned for production.

WNxAshik

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
OLD news still, just because the article was posted late doesnt mean its new. it wont share google play store, it wont run google services, and its not for the lumia product series. Its for an experimental forked android asha phone codenamed normandy.

Now please dont make such miss-informing threads.

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Do you mean that MS is making a tool for people that switch to WP8 from Android? If so, I'm pretty sure it already exists (Nokia attempted to create one, I believe). If you mean the other way around, I wouldn't really be convinced without a strong piece of evidence.

Also, next time, don't capitalize your whole title... It's harder to read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs