News about Lumia 920 Jailbreak by Silen & Poandsoul (including image&HD video) (updated 27 Jan 2014)

nhatlinh

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
News about Lumia 920 Jailbreak by Silen & Poandsoul (including image&HD video) (updated 27 Jan 2014)

*IF MY TRANSLATION ISN'T CORRECT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!*

silenstd.com/silenall/silentech/jailbreak920 translation:

This topic page will report POANDSOUL (real name: Zhao Yue) release the jailbreak tutorial.

Any news on the extract publishing time for jailbreaking is considered fake, please pay attention to jailbreak tool released by Sina microblogging @NokiaWPFansGroup (@诺基亚WP粉丝团).

Currently, the energy released have been announced , and we really only responsible course rather than tools, a lot of people got it wrong. Jailbreak is not the most perfect, perfect debugging, including many BUGS, such as music, video duplication, unsuccessful in connecting to computer, these BUGS need time to process.

We never said our publishing tools , below is the information about first released jailbreak microblogging.

POANDSOUL jailbreak vision: to create the Cydia community WP platform, and resolutely put an end to piracy. Of course, one must not escape tile shot dead and piracy equate. Piracy is a prerequisite for application to produce someone to crack, if only to escape the responsibility placed upon, it is better not to touch themselves and their cracked applications. Jailbreak is a double-edged sword, we can not guarantee that no one went after the jailbreak installed piracy, but we believe that a person who truly loved WP platform is not going to touch even the spread of piracy, cracked applications

xcPdnZB.jpg
Lumia 920 was jailbroken by Silen team & POANDSOUL (real name: Zhao Yue) - Click on image twice to view full size (resolution: 1920x2560)

Video (HD - 720p, resolution: 1200x720):

FAQ Translation (silenstd.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/问答1.jpg):
Lumia 920 jailbreak FAQ
Today, we announced the opening of WP jailbreak information on @Yi-shadow of the POANDSOUL team, caused widespread concern in the WP community. We have carefully read every comment, and now, we are concerned about answering the relatively high degree, while the WP platform jailbroken like iOS jailbreaking make a different kind of explanation.

First, what can jailbreak do:
1. High authority of third-party software.
Activity in the package but not limited to:
File Manager feature with attribution shown (has been completed);
Third-party input method (Baidu input method Palace Square WP platform has been in development of the first third-party input method)
2, Custom systems.
Activity in the package but not limited to:
Changing the body
4.5-inch screen located on the exhausted open 6 column porcelain paste.
3, Advanced capabilities.
Developers based on consumer demand, development of advanced plug-in.
For example: gestures, etc.

Two, jailbreak WP have a negative ecological influence
First of all, as a developer, @Yi-shadow doesn't think so. Conversely, WP can play a great role in huaihe River ecological. @Yi-shadow's ultimate goal to develop jailbreak is to create a similar Cydia store like jailbroken iOS on WP platform, which has enhanced the experience of WP plugin (high authority of third-party software), developed by many developers. So, you can imagine, this makes the developer's interest in the WP platform rising rapidly and actively open plug-in according to consumer demand.

Third, how long can jailbreak
This question is being asked the most, is where the many copycat x love spray, the reason is simple: until now haven't seen the jailbreak. The reason is very simple, until now, only a very few jailbreak located exhausted, delaying in releasing WP jailbreaking tutorial. However, the package lives far from tired Palace Square microblogging network media including Gong Fang Weibo, had confirmed the jailbreak of Lumia 920 is indeed real, effective, without speculation. Since the original WP jailbreaking released, but the method has not been released because of piracy issues in Tanzania. Because at the moment, jailbreaking has very little equipment, high authority of third-party is limited, if tutorials are released, announced jailbreak method will only result in software piracy rampant, this jailbreak is a real attack on WP ecology. POANDSOUL is a focus on the development of the WP team, really fine applications: @tail is already in beta, how well this client, let's number of @Windows Phone changes or @tail on its own.

Last edited:

nhatlinh

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 920 Jailbreaking Image & Video by Silen and Poandsoul (updated 27 Jan 2014)

I don't find your post updated ? there was an articled on wpcentral regarding this on 30th December with same video.

Nokia Lumia 920 reportedly gets jailbroken, but there are more questions than answers | Windows Phone Central
No, the site "silenstd.com/silenall/silentech/jailbreak920" has been updated (in that site, they said "Currently, the energy released have been announced , and we really only responsible course rather than tools, a lot of people got it wrong. Jailbreak is not the most perfect, perfect debugging, including many BUGS, such as music, video duplication, unsuccessful in connecting to computer, these BUGS need time to process."), and I also translate the FAQ (silenstd.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/问答1.jpg). They have some problems about jailbreaking WP, but I think after fixing those problems, they will release WP jailbreaking method.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lumia 920 Jailbreaking Image & Video by Silen and Poandsoul (updated 27 Jan 2014)

No, the site "silenstd.com/silenall/silentech/jailbreak920" has been updated (they said "Currently, the energy released have been announced , and we really only responsible course rather than tools, a lot of people got it wrong. Jailbreak is not the most perfect, perfect debugging, including many BUGS, such as music, video duplication, unsuccessful in connecting to computer, these BUGS need time to process."), and I also translate the FAQ (silenstd.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/问答1.jpg). They have some problems about jailbreaking WP, but I think after fixing those problems, they will release WP jailbreaking method.

where si the tool , whats new on website ? we know all what you posted above

nhatlinh

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site

where si the tool , whats new on website ? we know all what you posted above
Well, I can't understand you because your spelling isn't good! Could you rewrite your thoughts again?
Ah, by the way, are you good at Chinese?
The video (youtu.be/watch?v=eLG2NRhAE7I) they've uploaded is only 480p, but my video is 720p (HD). Mine is better and clearer. If you don't believe, try this: youtu.be/watch?v=FQVbV5pUIQA (open in fullscreen)

Localhorst86

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site

Well, I can't understand you because your spelling isn't good! Could you rewrite your thoughts again?
The video (youtu.be/watch?v=eLG2NRhAE7I) they've uploaded is only 480p, but my video is 720p (HD). Mine is better and clearer. If you don't believe, try this: youtu.be/watch?v=FQVbV5pUIQA (open in fullscreen)

Himanshu is simply pointing out that the website you linked to does not actually tell us anything we didn't know already. It's just an announcement that a lot of us are suspicious about. There's just a video that's been re-posted over and over again, no technical details, no tools.

The fact that no one bothers (or is able) to translate the website into proper english so we can understand it doesn't help. Everyone just uses (horrible) automated translations that do not clear any doubts or provide us with new facts.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

then you should consider using a translator ;) there is nothing new on website that will create excitement. Thank you for converting the video in 720p but I have already seen the video.

louis6

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: News about Lumia 920 Jailbreak by Silen & Poandsoul (including image&HD video) (updated 27 Jan 2

These guys just announced JB of 920 to let people know them more and more. As a reason to publish their APPs . GROSS!

Wilsen Hernandez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: News about Lumia 920 Jailbreak by Silen & Poandsoul (including image&HD video) (updated 27 Jan 2

These guys just announced JB of 920 to let people know them more and more. As a reason to publish their APPs . GROSS!

I'd say that's genius. Until I see them, I don't care about their apps. Also, having a Cydia-like app store is good.

Anyway, the only thing I really want is to know when they release the tools to jailbreak my 920 and how to get the 3 rows of tiles! I don't care about anything else..

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I'd say that's genius. Until I see them, I don't care about their apps. Also, having a Cydia-like app store is good.

Anyway, the only thing I really want is to know when they release the tools to jailbreak my 920 and how to get the 3 rows of tiles! I don't care about anything else..

Exactly. Maybe they will release it when windows 8.1 will be near to release and will say sorry folks the jb will not work if you upgrade to latest software , or maybe Microsoft will introduce 3 tiles for lumia 920 with 8.1 update ;)

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss