Case mate tough case and wireless charging..............

vikrant1982

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Dear Friends,

I am using case mate tough case for my Lumia 920. I want to know if anyone has tried wireless charging with this case. I was thinking about buying a DT-900 charging plate for my phone.

Another point i have noticed is that the stock charger AC-16N is made out of very glossy material. I carry it to my office in my backpack everyday and it has got all sorts of tiny scratches on it.

Has anyone else noticed it? I know people usually would not worry about a charger but, i don't like it to get all those scratches so easily.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Dear Friends,

I am using case mate tough case for my Lumia 920. I want to know if anyone has tried wireless charging with this case. I was thinking about buying a DT-900 charging plate for my phone.

Another point i have noticed is that the stock charger AC-16N is made out of very glossy material. I carry it to my office in my backpack everyday and it has got all sorts of tiny scratches on it.

Has anyone else noticed it? I know people usually would not worry about a charger but, i don't like it to get all those scratches so easily.

looks like similar thickness compared to the Incipio Dual Pro on Amazon. Both my wife's L920 has a thick Incipio case and occasionally I use the Incipio Dual Pro on mine. Charging works fine with both and I'd say yours should work without a problem with the DT-900. Can't say anything about the charger, as I only have the stock one it came with, not the AC-16N. I see from pictures it's very glossy, similar to the AC adapter for the DT-900. I can see that it can get easily scratched.

Last edited:

vikrant1982

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
looks like similar thickness compared to the Incipio Dual Pro on Amazon. Both my wife's L920 has a thick Incipio case and occasionally I use the Incipio Dual Pro on mine. Charging works fine with both and I'd say yours should work without a problem with the DT-900. Can't say anything about the charger, as I only have the stock one it came with, not the AC-16N. I see from pictures it's very glossy, similar to the AC adapter for the DT-900. I can see that it can get easily scratched.

Hi Derausgewanderte,

You said you have the stock charger. Mine is also stock charger only. Yours should also be some variation of AC-16n only. It looks like this: -

Attachments

• WP_20140222_13_53_28_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140222_13_53_28_Pro.jpg
    565.6 KB · Views: 0

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon