SIM Error

Onager1286

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having this problem? Lately, at least once a day my phone has been giving me an error regarding my SIM. It's fixed by restarting the phone.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having this problem? Lately, at least once a day my phone has been giving me an error regarding my SIM. It's fixed by restarting the phone.

some people have experienced issues with the SIM not making a good connection with the contacts after some time. Many have found that putting a piece of thin plastic behind the SIM card or spacer fixed the problem.
Would try that first although your statement that it works after a reboot would indicate that it's something different.

Also, somebody here suggested to remove a few apps and his started working normal again.

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
You might also want to ask your carrier for a new SIM. I've had issues in the past that were similar, and they went away with a new SIM. AT&T replaced the SIM free of charge.

Rasahi

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday it's happened to me several times. Sometimes off and on it works, sometimes till I remove simcard.

Sent from my RM-937_im_mea3_1019 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel