After reset i dont have Lumia black update

23Seater

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
So I have had my Lumia 920 since launch when last week the power button, camera button, and volume down button stopped working. It wasn't a huge deal since I could double tap to wake it up. But I got to thinking maybe a reset would fix my issue, so I went into the "about" section and reset my phone, but it only made it worse. Now my buttons still don't work, and I don't have all of the features of the Lumia black update either. I can only turn on my screen by plugging my device in or getting a text/call. Does anyone have an idea of how to force the Lumia black update so I can start using my phone again? Thanks for any help you can give.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Wel, its stil on Black.
But you must update some items.
Go to the store and download "lumia system updater" and check in that app for updates.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Download sysapp pusher, force update all nokia system apps and you'll have all the features again. A reset doesn't downgrade the OS or the firmware, the only thing missing is the system apps

23Seater

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Thanks a bunch that worked and now I have everything back. Any suggestions on fixings the buttons? They just stopped working one day. If not I'm fine with it as my upgrade i coming in August. Thanks again!

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
If I were you, I would backup my data and do a complete flash using NSU as a last resort before calling it a hardware issue