At&T Lumia 920 not showing text alerts or text ringtone

mango8484

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Okay,

I have an AT&T Lumia 920 and ever since the most recent update (forgive me I don't remember the name of it) I have not been getting notifications of new texts. This is on both the lock screen and the text messaging tile. Also my text ringtone only goes off if the phone is on. The only way for me to see if I have texts is to go into the app and look for them.

I have made sure that the messaging app is allowed to put notifications on the lock screen in settings. I have searched and not found anybody with a similar problem. As you can imagine this is a HUGE inconvenience, especially with this being my work phone.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I would appreciate the help.

mango8484

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Nevermind solved the problem with a soft reset

Okay,

I have an AT&T Lumia 920 and ever since the most recent update (forgive me I don't remember the name of it) I have not been getting notifications of new texts. This is on both the lock screen and the text messaging tile. Also my text ringtone only goes off if the phone is on. The only way for me to see if I have texts is to go into the app and look for them.

I have made sure that the messaging app is allowed to put notifications on the lock screen in settings. I have searched and not found anybody with a similar problem. As you can imagine this is a HUGE inconvenience, especially with this being my work phone.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I would appreciate the help.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I have the 920 with the latest update (nokia black and update 3) and don't have those issues. Have you done a soft reset?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans