battery life question.

RavenSword

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

so I've been using tgd Lumia 920 for about a day now, and I'm noticing it seems like my phones battery is drained pretty quickly. Is it true that the Nokia black update ruined this phones battery life? I also notice my phone is rather warm on the back right now. I disabled NFC, Bluetooth, am using auto brightness, and I'm using glance, but having it time out after 15 minutes.

what's normal battery life of this phone? I maybe should note im using the wireless charger for this phone.

L Beezy

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if this may help, but check your background tasks...the more tasks running in the background, the more drainage to the battery. I have at least 4-5 tasks running in the background and have over a day of battery life. I use my phone casually too, with internet surfing and mail checking....stuff like that.

RavenSword

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
What apps are you running in the background? How is your signal strength in your location?

Do you mean under background tasks? I did have twitter, here maps, and here city lens running background tasks. I turned those off. Maybe that will help. I mainly want to make sure my battery's ok because this is a second hand lumia 920.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Do you mean under background tasks? I did have twitter, here maps, and here city lens running background tasks. I turned those off. Maybe that will help. I mainly want to make sure my battery's ok because this is a second hand lumia 920.
It's probably here maps and here city lens that are killing your battery. I have Twitter running in the background, but I don't have any battery issues.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
This is what I have running in the background.
edumepyv.png
y3uqu3as.png

The last one that got chopped off in my screenshot is WhatsApp.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention