Simple Calender Disabled??

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I just noticed my simple calendar tile is greyed out (cannot be opened from the start screen or app list) and when I go to the store, search simple calendar, tap the entry - there are no view and share button.

Furthermore the rate and review button is disabled in the store and app list.

However if I go to any other I've installed via search or history I.e start perfect - the aforementioned buttons are there.

Tried changing regions from US to UK - hasn't worked - although it was working fine for the past few days.

Will add screenshots when I get access to a PC / laptop.

I've sent them an email.. Hopefully should have clarification soon.

In the meantime anyone else have this problem?

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I just noticed my simple calendar tile is greyed out (cannot be opened from the start screen or app list) and when I go to the store, search simple calendar, tap the entry - there are no view and share button.

Furthermore the rate and review button is disabled in the store and app list.

However if I go to any other I've installed via search or history I.e start perfect - the aforementioned buttons are there.

Tried changing regions from US to UK - hasn't worked - although it was working fine for the past few days.

Will add screenshots when I get access to a PC / laptop.

I've sent them an email.. Hopefully should have clarification soon.

In the meantime anyone else have this problem?
this is a rare problem which some user experience after 8.1 dev preview.
i also was having this problem with xbox video as it was a system app i needed to do a hard reset as simple calendar is a store app follow this step to uninstall it.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...all-installed-application-tutorial-video.html

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks!

Will try it when I get home and will revert.

hope it will help you :D
yesterday i had same problemwith onetube i uninstall it via that method only.
but that method will not be useful if you have problem with system like i had with xbox video hope microsoft will solve this issue in upcoming updates

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I managed to get it working again, I was able to reinstall via windowsphone.com - had to constantly click the link for the installer to get pushed through to my phone. Thanks for the link though, it will surely help in future :).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes