How do I update

fahad kazi

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have finally got my device back but it seems problems are never ending for me. I have 8.1 when I submitted the device and they had changed the display and they needed to submit the report for the display being changed. They were trying but the device was not getting detected and then they asked me if it was running 8.1 lol and I said yes. And that was the reason the site was not detecting the phone as 8.1 is not officially launched. He rolled back to amber as black also had some issues on their system. Now my concern is how do I do 8.1. Do I update to black first restore my apps and then update to 8.1 or do it directly? Directly I won't be getting whatsapp. I am not a daily driver of whatsapp but still I use it sometimes. Also I need to know will it take more time updating to 8.1 with all those apps installed(they are many). I also have other method is that what if I update to black and while apps are being turn off the wifi and only install whatsapp? what will happen with this method?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte