help needed something's wrong with my lumia 920 after hard reset

totoro0106

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday I accidentally key in same wrong(not the one I intended to put) passwords for twice when I was trying to set the lockscreen password and I had been trying to guess the password but it didn't work out. So I made a hard decision which is to do a hard reset this morning and I've encountered problems as listed below after the hard reset :
1. Some popular apps I used to have is missing from the market place such as line, camera360.
Tried to search but didn't manage to find them
2. I can only browse through "new rising" from all apps categories in the marketplace, others like "Topfree" and "best rated" is empty, there's nothing there!
3. I checked for phone updates soon after the hard reset what it said is it's up to date, but when I check in extras+info/ about in the settings I didn't see what it used to indicate : "lumia black"

Anyone ever did the hard reset and found the same problem? Please help me out :unhappysweat:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Probably not the problem but after I hard reset my phone many apps were shaded with explanation points. Found out even though a hard reset works over cellular my phone was waiting for WiFi to load the rest. Hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6