what kind of problem is it now? Wont charge and resets

Humledumle

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
So, i have a very annoying problem with my 920. It started for 3 weeks ago and its driving me crazy.

so a typical day can be, normal use of the phone, nothing special. then i get home and put it on charge, when i wake up the next day it havent charged, but the icon for charging is showing and it vibrates when i put in the cable. after some soft resets its back online and charging, but i have to set the time correct and while in this "drain mode" it wont save any pictures i take or let me go online etc.

If the phone dies it takes a few tries to get it started, and then it will charge to 100%, can use it one day then it gets into this "drainmode" or what to call it and just ruins my day :(

Any ideas what this can be?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Any chance the phone is under warranty? If so, please have Nokia Care look at it. Perhaps a "hard reset" might be required prior to sending it to Nokia. Make sure you have all of your data backed up before you do so.

Humledumle

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Any chance the phone is under warranty? If so, please have Nokia Care look at it. Perhaps a "hard reset" might be required prior to sending it to Nokia. Make sure you have all of your data backed up before you do so.

I think so but the thing is i am a swede in australia atm, so is there any nokia care in australia and is the warranty world wide?
will try a hard reset soon, just gonna save everything first.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs