No CYAN still :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Patience is called for I know its not easy It's certainly not a strong point of mine. Its on a gradual rollout so the servers don't get inundated and also the carriers have to test it. What's your device and carrier? If you are lucky enough to have a factory unlocked and carrier unlocked device you'll be getting sooner as there's no carrier to test

Sp12er

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Hope Microsoft solve that problem with BitLocker that make some Dev Preview 8.1's bricked..... Cuz I think Microsoft halt the distribution of Cyan to WP 8.1 Dev Prev users to solve the problem

fdokos

Oct 21, 2011
www.greekberry.com
Keep checking here ( http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-update/wp8-software-update/ ) and you'll know when the update is available for your phone.

I am in Greece and with a 920 vodafone device (not locked, just branded) and will probably wait another month or maybe two for the official Cyan. But don't really care, cause with the DP, the phone runs great. Great battery life, smoother than before.

Last edited:

CitrusMocha

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I have a 920 running the global unlock variant with 8.1 DP. I am using the phone on att.

Do I have to wait for att or will I get it sooner?

C

Craigtrain

I have a 920 running the global unlock variant with 8.1 DP. I am using the phone on att.

Do I have to wait for att or will I get it sooner?

Those of us with at&t devices will have to wait for carrier approval, which sucks.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Hope Microsoft solve that problem with BitLocker that make some Dev Preview 8.1's bricked..... Cuz I think Microsoft halt the distribution of Cyan to WP 8.1 Dev Prev users to solve the problem

They've halted it more as a damage limitation, rather than solving the problem as it's still there and they need to find it. Only workaround is downgrading to 8.0 then getting Cyan if it's been released for that particular handset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa