Nokia Lumia 920 random freezes/ become unresponsive

L920_NewUser

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Recently i have been facing random screen freezing problem with my lumia 920. i love the phone until now i hadn't faced any issue. but from 2 days i have been annoyed by the random freezing of the phone. recently i have updated the phone to 8.1 update 1 after that the phone worked fine for one day. the next day it becomes unresponsive and the display hangs. i have done soft and hard reset but still the problem stays.
what really happens is while im navigating normally through my phone .open any app or game or types any text the screen freezes. All i have to do is press the power button several times to get the display back. it then works fine for about a minute and then hangs again.. it doesn't allow me to do anything at all.. read many forums . had tried uninstalling the recently installed apps.
don't understand whether its due to the update or anything else.is someone else facing the same problem? kindly suggest me a solution to this problem.:straight:
i want my phone to be responsive like before.... :straight:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That seems strange. I've been using 8.1 Preview since its original release back in April, and I've never experienced freezing.

Does this happen with all apps or only certain ones?

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I've had a similar problem in the past, but a reset fixed it. I know it's a pain in the but, but it's soo worth it to have your phone working great again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss