Camera driver

vsmh96

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
I contacted Nokia support. they need more details ill probably send them a link of this forum.
Meanwhile can anyone with such a problem tweet Nokia @NokiaHelps regarding the issue and update us here?

Zarevac

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Sending my phone to Nokia. Lets see how long it will take and what the outcome will be if any. Otherwise I will be without phone :-s

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Well.. I got a feedback from a friend with this same problem.. first he flash back cyan using Nokia recovery tool.. after Finnish flashing he hard reset his phone.. its work ... have any body try anything like this..

Zarevac

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Although my phone is still with Nokia I did get word on what the problem was and how they are going to fix this. This may be interesting to all those that have issues with their camera's. It is not software related! Meaning it has nothing to do with either Firmware or Cyan. The errors generated show that the drivers don't load by my earlier assumption that it was solely a software issue was wrong.

In my case (I recognize this wouldn't the same in all cases albeit if people report the same issues with errors chances are it is the same cause) there is a defect on the motherboard of the phone. This defect could become apparent after e.g. updates but it seems to have been present or developed over time. Nokia will replace the motherboard for me as the phone is still under warranty and the defect is not caused by misuse.

So my advice to people is to contact Nokia if under warranty. If not you can still contact them and see what the repair costs would be. As far as I am concerned my case is closed. I will get my phone back early next week.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss