Delete app folder,default search browser,no wifi

Cata Daniels

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
I have a few questions /problems:
1. I accidentally created a app folder on the start screen, were all the tiles are. The problem is i can't delete it. It grouped 2 apps together in a folder wile i was trying to arrange them around.That failed but created a folder with those app shortcuts that i had.How can i delete this folder?
2. On the front of the phone there 3 buttons ,the one on the left it's a search button.When i press it it opens up a browser window. How do i change the default browser that uses this button? .....I want to be able to chose what browser the button can open....i figured right now the button opens up the default internet browser.
3. If my PC is turned off i can not use my wifi router. I connect to the router but it seas "no internet connection". This ONLY happens if the pc is turned off. When the computer is on i can use the wifi on the phone as well. I am sensing this is a router problem not the phone, but still maybe somebody could give me an idea for how to fix this.
So this is it. Hope you guys could shed a light on my problems :amaze:

Cata Daniels

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Nr. 1 worked it was so easy. To bad about nr 2. i guess lumia doesn't have this option. Nr. 3 i figured this much...if only anybody around here would be a IT genius to give more info.I have been messing with the router settings,and so far i got no result.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Ok, is your PC connected wirelessly to the router?
What model/make/type of router?
What OS on your PC ?
HOW are you connecting to WiFi, on your PC?
on your phone ?
What wireless protocol (WPA, etc)?
Is your network hidden?
WHO set this up? You should be talking to that person ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb