Bricked 920...Help

BuckeyeCelt

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
I have been looking all over this site and all over the internet on how to fix this and it seems the solutions that everyone gives are outdated and no longer works...

I just replace the screen in a 920 and everything was working great. I then decided to do a hard reset so I could give the phone to my uncle.

When I did... it bricked...

I now can't get past the gears... or a battery empty screen (which it has been on chargers for 48 hours)...

I have done all the soft resets.... the up, down, power, down, etc...

Any ideas?

carlson03

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I have been looking all over this site and all over the internet on how to fix this and it seems the solutions that everyone gives are outdated and no longer works...

I just replace the screen in a 920 and everything was working great. I then decided to do a hard reset so I could give the phone to my uncle.

When I did... it bricked...

I now can't get past the gears... or a battery empty screen (which it has been on chargers for 48 hours)...

I have done all the soft resets.... the up, down, power, down, etc...

Any ideas?

Any luck using the Nokia recovery software?

BuckeyeCelt

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site

The first option worked!!! It failed the first time I tried, but I think it may have been that I had too much Nokia software on my machine. I uninstalled the Nokia care suite and every other nokia published software and then reloaded the Software Updater tool...then it worked like a charm!!!

Thanks so much!!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
The first option worked!!! It failed the first time I tried, but I think it may have been that I had too much Nokia software on my machine. I uninstalled the Nokia care suite and every other nokia published software and then reloaded the Software Updater tool...then it worked like a charm!!!

Thanks so much!!!

Glad you got it working. Hope you didn't lose too much. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05