How to flash back to AT&T Stock ROM for Nokia Lumia 920

WP_ben

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
As the title says...i am struggling here to flash back to att stock rom for my nokia lumia 920.

i m currently on product code 059S0M9 Version 3051.50009.1424.0001 Latin MX rom

I am trying to go back to ATT stock rom 059N5T3 version 3051.50009.1425.2001 RM-820 America ATT White

It gives me error code when i tried to flash:
0xFA001304: Platform ID check fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not meant for this product. The platform ID of image does not match with platform ID of the device. Exception: Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryDialog.MurzimProgrammingException: 0xFA001304: Platform ID check fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not meant for this product. The platform ID of image does not match with platform ID of the device. at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryDialog.RecoveryDialogModel.Flash() at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryDialog.RecoveryDialogModel.<HandleDownloadVariantPackageCompleted>b__c(Object state)

IS there anyone have any ideas how to switch back to ATT stock rom??

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Follow the same steps you did to get where you are now. Rogers "pre-portico" and then the stock AT&T rom. It's the updating of the Rogers rom that gets it to the point where it won't accept an AT&T rom.

The "AT&T Developer Device" ROM is not AT&T, it's an unbranded Canadian one. I don't know why they call it that.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Follow the same steps you did to get where you are now. Rogers "pre-portico" and then the stock AT&T rom. It's the updating of the Rogers rom that gets it to the point where it won't accept an AT&T rom.

Completely wrong. If you ever updated the Rogers ROM past pre-portico, then you cannot flash back to Rogers pre-portico ever again.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Completely wrong. If you ever updated the Rogers ROM past pre-portico, then you cannot flash back to Rogers pre-portico ever again.
That contradicts what I've read elsewhere. Guess it's time to actually try it myself.
Edit: you may be right about that.

Last edited:

WP_ben

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
That contradicts what I've read elsewhere. Guess it's time to actually try it myself.
Edit: you may be right about that.

I actually tried to flash last month.
I tried to backdate to pre-portico rom from MX rom & Roger Wireless rom.
Both rom can not be flashed to pre-portico rom =((

let me know what your result is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234