Can't turn on my lumia 920

marinang

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I tried to do a soft reset and my phone just turned off and i can't turn it on now. Is there anything i can do? Anyone has experience with issue like this? Thanks in advance.

Tom Snyder

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Mine done that once when it was less than a week old and I done another soft reset, power button and volume down be sure to hold them in until phone vibrates. I almost gave up and it took several minutes before phone finally went into soft reset and vibrated. Any other time it does it in less than a minute, don't let up on the buttons until it vibrates, like I said I did not think it was going to reset but it finally did after several minutes.

marinang

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Mine done that once when it was less than a week old and I done another soft reset, power button and volume down be sure to hold them in until phone vibrates. I almost gave up and it took several minutes before phone finally went into soft reset and vibrated. Any other time it does it in less than a minute, don't let up on the buttons until it vibrates, like I said I did not think it was going to reset but it finally did after several minutes.

Thanks :) held them for a minute or so and phone finally vibrates and now everything is ok :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss