Weather Flow app roll back

burntofferingsabove

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I purchased the Weather Flow app based purely on it's beautiful graphics and lock screen images, but It has just had an update to v2.0 which I hate.
It is now so plain and boring. I wished I didn't have auto update on. Now, is there anyway I can get back to the previous version v1.7 that I bought it for. If not it's getting deleted. I wondered if I can obtain the v1.7 xap file.
It really annoys me when developers have to ruin what was a beautiful app with something more 'modern'.
Maybe someone could suggest an equally decent and graphical weather app to replace this one.
I'm based in the UK.

Thanks for any help.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I purchased the Weather Flow app based purely on it's beautiful graphics and lock screen images, but It has just had an update to v2.0 which I hate.
It is now so plain and boring. I wished I didn't have auto update on. Now, is there anyway I can get back to the previous version v1.7 that I bought it for. If not it's getting deleted. I wondered if I can obtain the v1.7 xap file.
It really annoys me when developers have to ruin what was a beautiful app with something more 'modern'.
Maybe someone could suggest an equally decent and graphical weather app to replace this one.
I'm based in the UK.

Thanks for any help.

Regarding the .xap file and rolling back, you may want to contact the developer of the app since there's no conventional way of rolling back to a previous version of an app.

On the other hand, you can try any of the following weather apps that may appeal to you:

1. Appy Weather
2. Prognoza
3. Weather To-Go
4. Weathr
5. Forecast

All of these are paid, but I believe at least one of them is worth the price. These three are the my top weather app picks (out of the 30+ weather apps installed in my phone - I'm an independent meteorologist among other things I do :angel:). The developers of Appy Weather, Prognoza and Weather To-Go, for example, have been quite active in polishing their apps.

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Amazing Weather might be the closest I have seen in terms of look and feel to what Weather Flow was prior to the latest update. Its worth a look at least if you haven't checked it out yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos